Okay, so blogging looks so fun, I'm in! Don't know exactly what I'm doing but oh well, I hardly ever do! :) Here's our family. I am loving being a mom. Even with it's challenges, you can't beat this job!
I'm so glad you are taking your situation seriously and not talking. That's got to be hard. You take it like you've taken every other obstacle in your life HEAD ON! I am really proud of you. Your voice has been such a gift to all of us. Take care honey. We love you, Mom
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are taking your situation seriously and not talking. That's got to be hard. You take it like you've taken every other obstacle in your life
HEAD ON! I am really proud of you. Your voice has been such a gift to all of us. Take care honey. We love you, Mom
Thanks mom. You're the best!
Post a Comment