
A couple weeks ago, we went to our friends cabin (Fischbecks). The guys all went snowboarding and I decided that I would teach my kids and one of theirs how to ski. By the time we got to the ski resort, there wasn't any close parking so we had to walk a little ways to get there. And of course they couldn't carry their skiis, so good thing I am supergirl and can carry everyone's stuff. (What was I thinking?) Once we got there, I showed them the ropes and they got the hang of it pretty quickly. At the end of the day, Steve and Jaron found us and were so excited to see their kids conquering the hill! That was one of the most rewarding days I've ever had. It's cool to see your kids try something hard and keep at it! Even when they face plant. :)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day. I still have yet to have experienced skiing. I am such a scaredy cat! One of these days I guess I will get out there!
So fun! Makes me want to go now! Cute pics Jen! Love you!
Hey Jen! How fun to go to the snow. Hard to believe the kids are able to go skiing. It looks so fun!! Glad you guys could go and have such a good time... Lovew!
Post a Comment