Monday, December 15, 2008

We finally got a family picture. Vikki was nice (and patient) enough to snap a load of pictures for us. And luckily we got one with all of us looking. :) I really want to get Christmas cards out since I haven't done it in 3 years. In case I don't get around to it, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
I love these kids!!!
Am I shrinking? Not cool that she's almost as tall as me!!!
I love this man! Thanks for being patient with me Steve!

Family Picture Bloopers
Why it takes 50 pictures to get one good one I'll never know!
You ever felt like saying this...
"Turn around and put a smile on your face dang it!" J/K!
"Please can I wear my glasses??? It will look pretty!"
"Come on Jasmine, get back over here"
"Dad gum dog, get down and stay!"
In the end, Jasmine didn't make the cut. Too bad, she's such a pretty dog, and she would've matched so well. :(

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute pictures Jenny! Isn't it so nice to have an updated family picture! My favorite thing in the world:)

Sandra said...

I love your family pics! The red and black is stunning! Hope you are doing well and had a Merry Christmas!

Lyle and Jaime said...

super cute pictures! Those are the colors we did for our pictures but we are casual. Everyone looks great! We had a ton of fun with your kids while we were there. Thanks for putting up with mine!