Thursday, November 1, 2007

All 17 Whiting cousins got together at my mom and dad's for their annual Halloween Bash. My mom loves to go all out on the food and games. The kids had a blast with treasure hunts, and making magic brew. Thanks for the fun time m & d.
Our little spider princess...wow, she looks like a teenager...yikes!
'T' with his "tough guy" face on. Princess 'H' making her grand entrance.
Our three ...sleeping beauty, spider princess, and the cop, plus niece tinkerbell. :)Because of the Cali fires, my sister Lori got to come stay the week with us. My kids had fun with their cousin "S" She is too cute! Every time she woke up, she would yell "HI" and give us all hugs. She played so well with 'H'. She misses her already. Thanks for staying with us Lori and Trev!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny! I cannot believe how OLD your kids are!!!! You and Steve are way too young to have such grown up kids. Talk to Steve, let's get together! Linds

Aleia said...

Great costumes! Tell Lori she should start a blog:)

Shelly said...

Cute kids. I cant believe how big and OLD your spider witch-princess looks. You have a HUGE family. I bet your parents are lovin all the grandkids. Sad about Lori-was her house effected by the fires? I would love it if my sister came and stayed for a week-LUCKY!!!

Sandra said...

I love all the costumes!! I especially love the big spider collar!!! What a fun time and what a fun family!

sheri said...

It's great to see the pictures. Everyone took such cute ones. The kids were so fun to watch that night. I love that they enjoy the party so much. I'm already excited for the Christmas get-together. It seems to get better every year. This one was the best because everyone was there for the first time and the kids are old enough to make it really a party.

Jodiane said...

Jenni, it is good to find your blog... you look happy. You can check mine out. thebornagainbarbie.blogspot.com

I havent' seen Steve out running on the canal, like old times. I do see Vikki on the scene though, and Tanya and I are in the same ward. Well i hope your good. love you sweet girl, Jodi G.