Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TAGGED!













My Husband...

What is his name? Steve


How long have you been together? We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in Jan. :)


Who eats more? You would think Steve, but I can out eat him.

Who said I love you first? No brainer--Steve. I freaked out when he said it and said back... "Is it okay if I don't say that yet?" ??????

Who is taller? Steve

Who sings better? I do, but I've been working on Steve for a while, we just may surprise you someday.

Who is smarter? Steve. The only thing I have on him is music. Together we can figure things out.

Who does the laundry? I do mostly.

Who does the dishes? He does mostly

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is there a wrong side?

Who pays the bills? I do, with his money. :)

Who mows the lawn? Steve will always.

Who cooks dinner? We seem to switch off. He likes to cook. (Lucky Me)

Who drives when you are together? He does.

Who is more stubborn? Me

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Steve

Whose parents do you see the most? Steve's

Who kissed who first? Steve kissed me. Up on Mt. Graham under the stars.

Who proposed? Steve did. We had gone to a musical at Gammage and took a walk around the temple. He had some roses hidden in the bushes where we ended up sitting, and pulled them out like a magician, then his glasses fogged up as he got down on one knee and asked me if I would marry him. Really romantic!

Who is more sensitive? He used to be, now I am the emotional rollercoaster

Who has more siblings? Tie... He has 4 sisters and 1 brother, and I have 4 brothers and 1 sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? I would say we both have our own leg. Sometimes he's in front, sometimes I am, but most the time we stand side by side.

I tag.....

Shelly, Robin and Sandra

3 comments:

Aleia said...

A man who likes to cook and do the dishes...go Steve!

Shelly said...

How fun. I think I learned a little about Steve and Jenny. You are way lucky that he likes to cook-that really isnt fair. I have already been tagged so check my blog and you will find it somewhere.

Sandra said...

That is so fun! Steve is a great guy! Well, you are both fabulous! K- I will post mine on my blog soon!