Yay! How in the world have you been doing your music classes? I hope you are talking/singing soon!
I had to cancel classes this week, but I will be teaching with a microphone next week. :) I'll still be taking it easy for the next 3 weeks.
Yeah, I am glad you are recovering. That would be super hard not to talk! :) I love the pics of Sadie on Robin's blog soooooo cute!
Yeah, I'm so glad you're talking now. That was really hard to have a conversation with you, but kind of fun too. Glad you're better!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! How in the world have you been doing your music classes? I hope you are talking/singing soon!
I had to cancel classes this week, but I will be teaching with a microphone next week. :) I'll still be taking it easy for the next 3 weeks.
Yeah, I am glad you are recovering. That would be super hard not to talk! :) I love the pics of Sadie on Robin's blog soooooo cute!
Yeah, I'm so glad you're talking now. That was really hard to have a conversation with you, but kind of fun too. Glad you're better!
Post a Comment