

So sad my baby is 3 years old! I see why people hang on to that last one. I really don't want her to grow up. I can never get enough of her little voice. She is 100% girl. Favorite color, pink. Favorite thing to wear, pink princess dress, or pink leotard. She loves to brush my hair, and pretend to put on my makup. I love when she speeks "valley girl". It's hillarious! Well, here's a little poem I wrote the other day for her. A little cheesy, but from the heart! :)
H..., H..., you’re our girl.
You’re sweet; you’re cuddly, and cute as a squirrel.
You dress up like a princess each day,
And say, “Let’s go shoppin!” and we’re on our way.
You cut off your hair simply to say...
“I just wanted short hair….OKAY?”
You have your way of getting your choice,
But who can say no to that sweet little voice???
H..., H..., what would we do,
If through our life we didn’t have you?
You get along with everyone
You’re happy smile shines like the sun!
The way you say your “please and thank-you’s”,
And how you “sign” your ‘I love you’s’
We love you H... and all agree
We’re glad you’re a part of our family!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment