Friday, February 22, 2008

We have a 9 year old!


"S" is 9! Holy Cow, she is growing up too fast. I love who she's becoming. She is so helpful, and very responsible. I am amazed at her talents. She's a great artist. She's one of those people who is always drawing, and can draw, or paint anything. She also is a great pianist. She loves practicing, and I of course love listening to her! She's going to pass me up in the next year or so. :)
Every year for "S" birthday, Steve has flowers delivered to her at school. So sweet :) She wanted to go to Amazing Jakes for her birthday. That was a fun night! Bowling, Miniature Golfing, Laser Tag, crazy rides, all you can eat...wonderful, exhausting fun!

3 comments:

Aleia said...

Happy Birthday!

Crissybug said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe 'S' is 9! Jenny you have a 9 year old!!! That is crazy. She really is growing up way too fast. It looks like her birthday was a lot of fun. I love that Steve sends flowers to her school. Such a neat idea, and has to make her feel so special. I will have to remember that when Sydney is old enough to be in school.

sheri said...

That girl is quite amazing! Her paintings are beautiful and her talents go on forever! She has it all going for her. I guess we can't keep her little forever can we?!!