Monday, March 24, 2008

I love Easter!

Every Easter we go to the Temple after church and snap some shots. We actually had a good time this year since the kids are getting older and don't mind taking pictures so much.



The girls in the pink are our nieces. Cute girls!


Handsom little devils.


I thought this was so endearing of Steve- tying her bow :) What a good daddy.


8 comments:

Aleia said...

Darling pictures! I love how your family matched! I was the only matching family at church and I felt a little crazy...glad I'm not the only one who coordinates:)

Sandra said...

How cute is your family? I love the color of the dresses! Great pictures!

emily said...

Hey Jenny, it's Emily Heap (Johnson). Your family is So cute. My you have grown!!! (your family that is) Just dropping you a note to say hi and hope you are doing well!

Courtney said...

Wow!!! Look who I found!(from Amber's blog) Glad to see the Smith family! Hope all is well, just wanted to say, "hi".

Halvos said...

Oh Wow!! Those dresses are adorable!! Love the blue--your whole family looks stunning in it!

sheri said...

What an adorable little family - Nice how you were able to find a skirt to match them. Love those blue dresses to match their blue eyes...Sooo perfect!!

Shelly said...

I love, love the dresses. You have such a cute family. I cant believe how big sadie is. Time goes by so fast. I love your hair, by the way. How was the big birthday?? I hope you did something fun. Super cute family!!!

Dannah said...

I had so much fun with you guys at the temple!!! :)