Since we celebrated my b-day last weekend, I was a little bummed I didn't have anything to look forward to. And for the last couple days, I seemed to be in mourning. Luckily I was fine today, but yesterday, every time anyone talked about my b-day, I would start crying. I know...stupid! I have nothing to be depressed over. I've had a good life. Or is it because I have to act mature now??? Anyway, I called one of my dear friends- Amanda Bogle- who has the same b-day as me, and asked her if she wanted to go to lunch. Well, let me tell you what a good friend she is...(mind you it's her b-day too) she called up my other buddies and they surprized me at Costa Vida's for lunch. Melanie Palmer, Trisha Adams, and even Jodi Goodman. I couldn't believe it. What a way to celebrate your birthday, with good old friends. Thanks gals! That was fun!
Amanda, Mel, and Me---
in my bling-bling hat Mel gave me!
Trisha, Me, and Jodi
Thanks for being such great friends!
3 comments:
Im so glad you had a fun birthday. I hear ya on the emotional thing, I had a hard time with my 30th. Its not so bad, I really dont feel any different. You look so cute-I love the haircut!!1 Happy Bday
Happy Birthday!!!
I'm still waiting for us to go out and celebrate! So the party is not over yet! By the way, cute hat! Call me so we can plan our big party!
Post a Comment