I love that my B-Day can last for a couple weeks! Somehow, I talked my brothers into taking me out for lunch. My Mom and Dad came too. Chad and Dad escaped before we took a picture. Sorry you don't get to see their cute faces, but oh well. We ate at The Bamboo Club. I'd never been there, and it will be a new favorite! It's a lot like PF Changs. Anyway, it was fun to hang out with the boys. I don't think we've ever done that as adults.
THEN, my in-laws had a dinner for me. Pictured is Carolyn, Vikki, Sherri, Noah, Steve, then bottom row Whitney, me, and Tanya. I think Cindi was taking the picture??? Love you guys! Yikes, I forgot to mention... My cool Mom was babysitting my kids on my birthday and I came home and my house was clean and the laundry was done and put away!!! That was the best present any mom could ask for! It was a lovely day.
8 comments:
Cute! I think Artie has spinach in his teeth. I'm sure he'll be glad you posted that pic:)
Nice! :)
Yep...it was me!! You guys look great!!
YAY! i am glad you found me!!! glad you had a happy birthday! cute family!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Cute picture! I wish I could have been there. By the way...its JUNE. TIme for a new post dear. :)
Love you! Thanks for letting me come stay with you for a couple days. Miss you!
Thanks Amber, I hadn't noticed the spinach before, but when I zeroed in, sure enough, there it was! Good eyes!! Ha!
Post a Comment