Okay, I hope this makes you laugh. I just bought a new vanity for a bathroom we are remodeling. The packing foam that protects it was discovered by my children. As I was taking a long peaceful nap on Sunday, my children, who I thought were being so considerate to be quiet, were actually in the side yard making snow world! They were so excited to show me that I couldn't get angry. Could they look happier?
They even went as far as making a ton of these tickets to sell around the neighborhood for 10 cents. They made a wopping $1.50. The neighborhood kids had so much fun making more snow.
This is "T" giving the Grand Tour of Snow World.
Where else could you have this much fun in 110 degrees, pretending that you have real snow?
And yes, they did have fun cleaning it up. :)
2 comments:
I am SOOOO glad you got these pictures! I can't get over how creative your kids are! Too funny. Snow world in AZ in June--that's great! Whatever keeps 'em cool! I do remember dad telling us when we were little that if we thought about being cold, it would help us cool off in the summer...its all in your head! hahaha!!!
Jenny..this is the best!! I love snow world! What creative kids. I too would have not had the heart to get mad. They are having to much fun..oh, and I love how you have the tickets to be admitted to the wintery wonderland. Tooo cute!
Post a Comment