Saturday, October 11, 2008

After a few weeks of school, we were ready for a break! J/k, that's just a good time to go to Disneyland. No one is there and you can ride the rides with no wait. I will never go when it's crowded again! Anyway, we stayed close and were able to enjoy 3 long days at Disneyland and California Adventures. I'm thinking in the future, 2 days is long enough.


My sista Lori of course met us there 2 out of 3 days. She's so dang lucky to live there! It was so nice to have her there. She would take H. and her daughter on rides so Steve and I could take our big kids on the big rides. Our kids have finally graduated to big-kid-dom. S went on every ride there was- even the Screamer 12 times, and the Tower of Terror. Trevor paid T $20 to try the screamer and he loved it and went again. It's so fun now to have my kids with me riding all the rides! I've always loved roller coasters! Here's a picture of T right before getting on the Screamer for the first time. He's so brave! I'll post more soon.

3 comments:

Robin said...

So fun! I think I talked Clay into going there the first week of December. It's to bad you guys couldn't get year passes,
I would have made you come with us.
By the way, how are your eyes?

Aleia said...

looks like you guys had a blast!

Halvos said...

I'm thinking next year you get year passes and come all the time. You know...because the economy is so good right now, who DOESN'T want to blow their money on amuzement parks? Escape reality, etc... lol!