Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Would you be afraid?

At the zoo last week, we were checking out the tiger. We were the only ones at the exhibit, and this tiger looked like he was going to pounce. It was kinda freaky! "Let's move along kids" But I had to get some pictures.

First, he was just walking along yawning and what not...

Then, he started watching us...


Then he jumped up in the tree...

Then he looked like this for a while. That's when I said...Ummm let's go kids.

I wouldn't have thought anything of it except for that story about a tiger at some zoo jumping over the fence and killing someone. I'm not so sure anymore.

2 comments:

Halvos said...

I'm surprised you got ALL those pics before running! I would have been LONG gone! You're a brave one!
These are beautiful pictures though!

Crissybug said...

Lori is right. You got some really good shots. I have to say that I do love it when the animals are out though. It really is a bummer to go there, and all of them are hiding from the sun!

And I can't get over how big 'S' is getting. She is turning into a beautiful young lady! (not that she wasn't beautiful before) I love all your pictures from Disneyland. We are going to go the first week of December, and this is getting me excited!