Monday, November 10, 2008

SRP Picnic

Two of my brothers work for SRP. Each year they have a family picnic with fun bounce houses, games, slides a rock wall and the best B-B-Q! They are so nice to invite us. My Bro Artie sings in the SRP band (2nd Shift). Livin his dream. :) They are so good. My kids love to go watch Unkle Artie.
Still a goof"H" and the Bogles
"S" climbing the wall
"T" made it to the top 3 times!
Thanks for always entertaining us!

4 comments:

Alissa Melody said...

haha looks likle you guys had alot of fun!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Very fun! I have heard that is a pretty fun party!!! :)

Unknown said...

Is that the official band name "SRP band--Second shift".

Looks like fun!

Full House said...

Um so I haven't visited your blog in a bit and you went from no new post to 20,000 new ones. Ok so my comments are, you make the best princess Leah, what the grafitti (don't you live close to my neighborhood?) and does Artie still play the more than love song? I don't remember what the song is called but I'm sure it made all of the girls week in the knees:-) and finally last comment....You guys really are such a cute family!!