Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight

Steve and I went to "Twilight" last night. I have mixed feelings about it. Of course the book is always better than the movie, overall I think the movie was great. There were a lot of parts that portrayed the book perfectly. I would have liked to see more dialogue with Bella and Edward. It made it seem like Bella told him what she was feeling all too soon. I love the characters that played the Cullen's. They are going to be fun to watch. I wish they were in it more, but they probably will in the movies to come. This just felt like more of an introduction to the characters and then it ended when it got really good. Maybe I'll need to see it again now that I know what to expect. Anyone feel the same???

2 comments:

Kristine Thompson said...

Yes, I totally do!

Lyle and Jaime said...

I'm a loser and didn't read the books! But the movie made me want to read them to get the rest of the story...Get ready we're coming down! We'll be at my moms on the
20th til the 4th. 2 whole weeks. I'll try to keep my kids locked up for you....