Monday, July 6, 2009

I feel so ashamed! The last few months have been like a train running full speed ahead. In order to catch up fast, I'll have to simplify and brush over the last 3-4 months! That's horrible! Has it really been that long?
Here we are at a Birthday lunch for Amanda and me. My cool friends Trisha and Melanie. Gosh! Was this the last time we got together? Aargh!
Steve's Birthday! He's into Star Wars and received an essential guide to the characters. Hey, he asked for it. :) I love his face...so happy!
Hailee in her Easter Dress
Snapped this picture of Sadie in our back yard. Such a beauty!
She does have a tough side. This year she moved up to Minors, and enjoyed pitching and her turn at bat. She sure could crank them!

Tyson was on machine pitch and rocked. His favorite position was short stop. He's a hard hitter also.

Mother's Day programs- didn't get a picture with Sadie, but she likes her teacher as much as she likes me:
My sweet Tyson
Fathers and Sons campout
BEFORE
AFTER
And this is WHY! Imagine if there were mothers their. Would they have let their kids roll around in the dirt??? Oh well, I guess that would be why kids have more fun with dads. :)
My sweet Hailee
This costume for her recital was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!
Here she is dancing her heart out
"Did I do great mommy?"
Isn't she precious?
Sadie's recitals- first Piano
Then musical theater with Miss Jenee Prince
All of the performance pictures were too dark to post.
Hailee's end of the year preschool program
Reciting her poem
And I think that's it for tonight!
I'll try again when I don't feel like going to bed. :)

2 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Whew! I love how much your kids are involved in things. This is what makes me miss Mesa. Mesa has so much to offer! Down here in Tucson it's pretty much soccer (they offer other stuff too, but nothing that's trustworthy!) Your daughters are so beautiful. And I just cannot get over how much Sadie looks like you. (No wonder in that first picture of her you said "Such a beauty!") Love that Steve loves Star Wars. Cory does too. Everyone who knows Cory asked if we named Annika after Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader...um NO!) I think next year Brock will be privileged to join Cory for Father's and Sons, and it looks like I will be privileged in doing the laundry and bathing him! Great post...and happy belated birthday!

Aleia said...

you guys sure have been busy! I hope we can bump into you at the homestead sometime this summer:)