Friday, July 24, 2009

Tyson's Birthday

Tyson is 8 years old! Woo hoo! He woke up Sunday and said, "I'm finally 8! I've been waiting for this day forever!"
A few days before his birthday I let him take a few of his friends to "X-treme Play" He said it was the funnest place ever! :)
The boys of the neighborhood. Funny they all have blond hair, blue eyes.
Even Sadie had a great time.
Birthday Dinner.
Tyson's favorite meal is breakfast, so we had waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs... Yummy!
And my favorite part was the cake. I got this idea from a friend. Tyson saw it and wanted it for his birthday cake. It was really easy. Just Kit Kats, White Cake and Frosting.
It's not perfect, but it was so fun to do, and was a big hit!

4 comments:

Angie Milne said...

that cake is SOOO cool! you totally get the #1 mom award!

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

Oh my gosh Jenny! Did we miss Tyson's baptism? I remember Clayton telling me about it but for some reason I must have forgotten to write it on the calander! Please let me know if we haven't missed it yet. If we did, I'm SOOOOOO sorry! Ahhh!
Anyways, cute cake! You are so crafty! What a woman. By the way we had fun the other night at Beauty and the Beast. We need to go out again soon.

Halvos said...

Ok, that cake is AWESOME!! So fun! I'm very impressed Jenny! I want to know how you got the white keys to look so real? Love it!

sheri said...

Very clever cake and a fun fun time with you & your family