Friday, August 14, 2009

Hosting Love and Logic

Hello you 5 people who read my blog! :) I thought I would post this and you can let people know who might be interested...
I am going to be hosting a Love and Logic 4 week course at my home. If you are not familiar with this method of parenting, check out http://www.loveandlogic.com/.
My little blib about this method is...It has changed my life! I look at parenting in a whole new way. And when I do it right, it is a whole lot easier, and fun. If you are interested, or have questions, leave a comment with your email and I will contact you. The presenter is an aunt of my sister Lori. She is awesome and has been doing this for years. We are only accepting 10 couples, so call me or email me soon if you are interested!
Here's the info:
SHEILA TOOLSON
Independent “Becoming a Love and Logic Parent” Facilitator
presents:

Parenting With Love and Logic:
Strategies for Raising Responsible Kids

Love and Logic is a philosophy founded by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D., and is based on the experience of a combined total of over 75 years working with and raising kids. It provides simple and practical techniques to help parents and teachers have less stress and more fun while raising responsible kids. Love and Logic offers many useful techniques that parents and teachers can begin experimenting with immediately.

Love and Logic is easy to use, raises responsible kids, and changes lives.

Four Week Course:
(Tuesdays- 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Fall Session: September 8th – September 29th
At the home of Steve and Jenny Smith
Price: $150/couple or
$100/person
Call to reserve your spot

5 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Jenny, my younger sister Shanon did this and swears by it. I noticed a huge change as well in her kids' behavior, as well as her relationship with them after they had been implementing it in their lives. Here in Tucson no one does this (that I've heard of yet). I wish I lived in Mesa because I have heard how successful it is. Good luck with the course!

Shelly said...

Hey Jenny-I might be interested in this. I will get back to you!

Robin said...

Dang it! Why did it have to be on a Tuesday, that is the worst day of the week! We have 10 million things on Tuesdays. I've been wanting to do these classes forever. If you decide to change it up, let me know. Good luck with everything. I'm so jealous!
ps- I read the "day of horror" post. You poor girl! Don't worry, everyone knows that you are a fabulous mother.

Full House said...

Are you kidding
i have already missed the start of the classes.

I would love to do it. Pls. keep me in mind if you do it again.

Hope all is well!

Christina

Emily said...

i have heard a lot about love and logic.
wish i lived closer ;)

hey... found a video of you that i think you would laugh at...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ssCrJjpsk

i put it on facebook, but you aren't on there!!! btw - get on facebook