Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anyone have a spare cup?

Let's see what else my kids can get into...but hey, it is too hot to play outside, so why not make a pyramid of cups??? Oh, and yes that is my little "H" with the short hair... she thought she would like to chop off her hair on Sunday...yes, I was trying to sleep again and no, I don't think I'll be sleeping on Sundays anymore! BLAST 8:00am church!!! Where were we? Okay.... the finished product. Over 5 ft tall and about 250 cups! It stayed up for a while, until I was making dinner and accidentally knocked it over---wow, what a sight that was! Right into my enchilada sauce. And yes, she had fun cleaning that up too. :)

6 comments:

Halvos said...

It seems they get into mischief when you're sleeping Jen...Maybe you should never go to sleep...again...ever. :)

Jenny said...

I know, I wish I didn't love sleep so much!!!

sheri said...

Hailee's hair is so cute!! You're lucky, maybe?? Coulda' been MUCH worse! ...and HOW about those AMAZING cups?!! You do have very creative children honey.

Robin said...

This is why I admire you Jenny, hair cuts and cup pyramids don't even phase you! You need to train me! You guys are awesome!

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun!

Here's our blog address: theprattpost.blogspot.com

Emily R said...

what a FUN day! love all the creative things your kids do!!! pyramids, snow... want 3 more kids? ;)