"H" has had a fun birthday week! Thursday- her actual Birthday, her pre-school had a field trip to Mother Natures Farm. She was Birthday girl all day and was lovin it!

These are the biggest pumpkins I suppose I've ever seen!


Having fun decorating her own pumpkin!

Some favorite b-day presents.

Next day... princess tea party with a few friends. My mom was so nice to bring her miniature dinnerware. We had miniature snacks and ate our mac & cheese with toothpicks and acted like little ladies. It was so cute! They even got their fingernails painted. Then we danced to the princess songs, opened presents and said goodbye. It was the easiest party I have ever put on! They were all so calm and sweet. I love 4 year olds!!!

Perfect example of sweetness! She was enjoying every minute!


I don't ever want to say goodbye to this stage!

Here's her cute little princess friends. Fun day! One more party with the family tomorrow. :)
3 comments:
What the heck!?!?!? Four years old!! Are you kidding me!?!? You were pregnant with Tyson when you moved in. What would you do without your little princess? I remember you being done after Tyson! Crazy huh!! She is so dang cute!
She is so adorable! She makes the perfect little princess. What a fun b-day!
Oh how cute. wait is this your baby?
Post a Comment