


S is so brave! I wouldn't even try this one. Didn't even phase her!
Here they are waiting to go on the Tower of Terror.
Here we are...yes, I'm closing my eyes, and they are just chillin- check S out- flashing signs! What- ever.
" Ya, I'm bad!"
The girls :)
Hey, a family picture! That never happens on vacation! Unless of course you have a cool sista that will take it!
Alice and Wonderland house. -Looks like someone ate the giant mushroom! :)Weird angle of the picture. Kinda funny.
All pooped out! This might have been the last night of 3. We were all limping back to the car.
S and T's favorite ride back there. Who'd-a-thought! We figured we'd be riding Dumbo and Merry-go-round all day.
Here's S and Uncle Trevor 4th row back.
We usually don't take the time to wait in line for pictures with the characters, but since there were no lines, we jumped on the opportunity.
H was blissfully happy everyday we were there. She didn't mind that she sat in the stroller most of the day while we took turns riding rides. She just loved being there. And soaked up the moments when we would see a Princess, or some other familiar character.

"I wish I could live here."
Even big sisters can be nice in a place such as this. :)
The ride that started it all. Once they rode this one 6-7 times, they figured roller coasters must be fun, let's try them all!

T's favorite thing to do at the beach is look for crabs in the rocks. He'll spend and hour at least searching for animal life.



I can beat her for now. I'll enjoy that while it lasts.
"The Teacher Becomes the Student"
Love Trevor's face!

All pooped out! This might have been the last night of 3. We were all limping back to the car.
S and T's favorite ride back there. Who'd-a-thought! We figured we'd be riding Dumbo and Merry-go-round all day.
Here's S and Uncle Trevor 4th row back.
We usually don't take the time to wait in line for pictures with the characters, but since there were no lines, we jumped on the opportunity.
H was blissfully happy everyday we were there. She didn't mind that she sat in the stroller most of the day while we took turns riding rides. She just loved being there. And soaked up the moments when we would see a Princess, or some other familiar character.
"I wish I could live here."
Even big sisters can be nice in a place such as this. :)
The ride that started it all. Once they rode this one 6-7 times, they figured roller coasters must be fun, let's try them all! The Beach

T's favorite thing to do at the beach is look for crabs in the rocks. He'll spend and hour at least searching for animal life.

Here's Steve being eaten by a wave. Or maybe that's called body surfing.
Back at the hotel...

We had fun arm wrestling.
I can beat her for now. I'll enjoy that while it lasts.
"The Teacher Becomes the Student"And that's it! Fun times!
Okay, just kidding, Lori you asked for it. Here we are the last night with Lori and Trevor. Yes, it was late and yes we were slap-happy. Steve thought it was cool that we could take our picture through a mirror.
Love Trevor's face!
And there's the ghost of Trevor. This just goes to show you, nothing good comes from being up late. It sure was fun at the time though :)

3 comments:
Awww...I LOVE these pictures! Hey, what happened to the pictures we took of ourselves in the mirror being slap happy? What, not BLOG worthy? hahaha---that was SO fun having you guys here. Why don't YOU guys just move here? You know its way more fun. :) LOVE YOU!
Okay fine, I'll put a couple on just for you Lori. :)
Looks like you guys had a blast!! I have to say...I'm very jealous.
Post a Comment