Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Night

Harry Potter
Queen Bee
Dutch Dancer?
Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia
Smith Family

Light Saber VS Wand

And this is what you come home to when you're all out trick or treating and the lights are out... some safe neighborhood :)

7 comments:

Hamilton Arts said...

sorry Jen, didn't know that was your house.

I'll do my homework before I break out my can of spray paint.

Jenny said...

Funny! Is that Jim talkin or Terese? And where do you live?? ha ha ha :)

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

I LOVE the costumes! You guys are so awesome for dressing up, my husband is a lame-o. I couldn't even get him to were an eye patch to the trunk or treat. That stinks about your house, I guess that's just one more reason to move to Gilbert!

Kristine Thompson said...

Hey Jenny, How are you? Love the Halloween outfits :). How are you guys? I'm glad you found me. We are getting old - crazy huh. What the heck all the High school kids look like babies.

Lyle and Jaime said...

My mom told me about the graffiti. That is so frustrating! On the up side, the picked the best families to do it to right! You guys all look so cute!

Shelly said...

I love your kids halloween costumes-so cute. I cannot believe someone tagged your house on Halloween night-what jerks!! I have seen bits and peices of the new additions and they look awesome-i LOVE your kitchen!!

Unknown said...

Jenny: you make one fancy-looking Princess Leah! Good stuff, cute costumes.

Sucks about the spray paint.