Another trip with Grandma Whiting. She is so generous to let us tag along with her. :) We stayed at a place by the river. Tyson's dream, so he can walk out and go fishing everyday.

Tyson- in his happy place
Just relaxing
Next day- Slide Rock!Even Hailee found a slide her size
Sadie- in her happy place
My little doll

Gee, so comfy on that soft rock?
Tyson cliff jumping
Next adventure, hiking...
The scenery was great
My mom and I, she's a trooper


Back to the river
All my honeys :)
So those were my favorite things to do in Sedona. What's nice about it is that it is only a 2 hour drive. BUT never again will I attempt to go shopping there. I've never been a fan of southwestern jewelry, or western apparel, sorry to say, it depresses me for some reason...maybe because of living in Holbrook, AZ as a child???
Sadie- in her happy place
My little doll
Gee, so comfy on that soft rock?
Tyson cliff jumping
Next adventure, hiking...
The scenery was great
My mom and I, she's a trooper

Back to the river
All my honeys :)
So those were my favorite things to do in Sedona. What's nice about it is that it is only a 2 hour drive. BUT never again will I attempt to go shopping there. I've never been a fan of southwestern jewelry, or western apparel, sorry to say, it depresses me for some reason...maybe because of living in Holbrook, AZ as a child???
2 comments:
HaHa...so thats why I hate southwestern stuff:)
lol..that's funny me too! Looks like a fun trip! I have never done slide rock! i want to go next time! I promise not to back out last minute, K? tee hee!! Miss you!
Post a Comment