Activity Day- girls heart attacked our house for Sadie's birthday
Every year I take Sadie to lunch on her Birthday. Every year she chooses NEDS Krazy Sub. Which is one of my favs also. Here are her and her friends at lunch today. Silly girls. We're having a few over for a party this weekend. Bring on the screeming 4th graders! AAAAHHH! Not a little girl anymore. We are now entering the tween stage. She steals my clothes, doesn't return them. She's wearing my shoes... I don't even want them back when she's done with them. j/k Sadie is getting so grown up and so beautiful. Steve's just about ready to get a shotgun.
10 things I love about Sadie-bug
10 things I love about Sadie-bug
1. She is helpful
2. She is a good girl
3. She loves anything music
4. She has a witty sense of humor
5. She's got style
6. She learns quickly
7. She makes a bed better than anyone I know
8. She has a big heart-especially for animals
9. She has a cute laugh
10. She is beautiful from the inside out
Yesterday I was lucky to be chosen as a chaperone for Sadie's class on a field trip to the State Capital. Sadly, I've never been. So I was very excited. I found it incredibly educational. The building itself has beautiful architecture, and inside are some amazing displays. There is a whole museum in there. And it's free! And you know I like Free! ;) Here's just a couple pics of the day.

As you can tell, these kids were SO into it!
Wake Up boys!

Here's the smart section-answering all the questions. These kids could have given the tour. Every question the guide asked they all new the answers. Very impressive!

Lunch on the lawn

Funny Face Contest

Okay boys, you win! The flip-up lids get me every time! Ugh!

Gotta end on a cute one :)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sadie!
Post a Comment