Sadie's Roses from her daddy :)

Normally, I'm not good at taking pictures, but I got a little excited about this rose...

Here is the funnest 10 year old party ever!
14 girls counting Sadie... was I nuts???
Maybe not nuts for inviting that many, but nuts thinking we could make pizzas and not have a flour fight.



It actually was a great party. After they made pizza, they played games, split up and did a lipsync contest, then danced until the mamas came and took them away. Then this mama crashed!!!
14 girls counting Sadie... was I nuts???
Maybe not nuts for inviting that many, but nuts thinking we could make pizzas and not have a flour fight.


It actually was a great party. After they made pizza, they played games, split up and did a lipsync contest, then danced until the mamas came and took them away. Then this mama crashed!!!
2 comments:
How fun!! Your such a fun mom!! Parties always seem to be more eventful then we plan huh? ANd Steve was even in there helping in his apron? What a guy!
I'm still jealous of your kitchen....
what a fun party! can I come next time? And yes, you are nuts to have that many 10-yr-old girls in your house at once! lol... cute pics...looks like loads of fun! Happy Birthday Sadie Lorilyn! :)
Post a Comment